Do away with the hard work of installing traditional sockets for your rugby posts, ball stop posts and spectator barriers and use the Ground Screw for fast and simple installation with minimal waste.
Do away with the hard work of installing traditional sockets for your rugby posts, ball stop posts Show More
- Ground Screws
- Fast and easy installation – rugby and ball stop posts can be erected the same day without the need to wait for concrete to set with traditional sockets.
- Minimum impact to the landscape – without the need for heavy machinery your pitch and grounds will be left unspoilt by the installation process of the screw.
- Easy removal and relocation – the Ground Screw is completely re-usable so if you need to move your posts, no problem we can remove and re install your grounds screws and posts with minimal hassle and inconvenience.
- Temporary or permanent applications – the Ground Screw is so flexible that it can be left for permeant applications or removed and relocated time and time again.
- No excavation, concrete, wet trades or landfill – the installation process produces no waste as no soil removed and no concrete used, this means the Ground Screw not only benefits your budget but also the environment.
- Safe and uncomplicated – tried and tested throughout the UK on many applications including rugby posts, ball stop posts, barriers, street signs, flag poles and lighting columns.